The 7iYGEC 2021 Abstract Submission Closing Soon Closing
Please inform your Members that there is time to submit for the Conference.
The Conference website is live and may be accessed here (http://icsmge2021.org/7iygec). As with the ICSMGE, abstract and paper submissions are coordinated and reviewed by Member Societies. Papers may be between four and six pages in length.
All abstracts will need to be uploaded to the Conference abstract submission portal by no later than 30 November 2020. The online abstract submission portal is here 7iYGEC Abstract Portal.
- Abstracts must be written in English or in French.
- Abstract submissions must include abstract title, author(s)’ name(s), affiliations, theme, up to five keywords, and a presenting author biography (up to 100 words).
- In order to qualify for attendance at the 7iYGEC, registrants must be aged 35 or less as at 31 December 2021 and must be the primary author of the paper.
- Abstract body including references should be in text only and should not exceed 250 words.
- All abstracts should clearly state: Objectives, Methods and Conclusions.
- Abstracts must be accompanied by the nomination form completed by the Member Society.
- Abstracts must be received by 30 November 2020. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The maximum number of abstracts accepted will be 100 and all delegates are expected to present at the Conference. Registration is not available to delegates who have not had a paper accepted to the Conference.
- Each Member Society may submit up to four abstracts with no more than one abstract per author.
- Following review, the best two abstracts from each Member society will be selected for presentation at the Conference. Member societies are encouraged to rate the abstracts submitted and inform the selection committee of their preferred attendees. These views will be considered by the Selection Committee. If, following the first round of selection, the Conference quota of 100 is not filled, the third best abstracts from each member society will be selected, then fourth best until the Conference quota is filled.
Summary of Key Dates:
- 30 November 2020: Abstract submission closes
- 15 January 2021: Notification of abstracts acceptance and full paper submission opens
- 15 April 2021: Full paper submission closes.
Attached is a designed tile for your use on the Societies social media pages to advertise the extension.
Should you have any enquiries regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney 2021 Secretariat via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.