ISSMGE News & Information Circular February 2018
ISSMGE News & Information Circular
Please visit the new-look ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities.
- ISSMGE Online Library
The post-conference proceedings of the 19ICSMGE (Seoul) and the proceedings of the ISSMGE Pan-American Regional Conference 2011 (Toronto) have been added to the Online Library. Click https://www.issmge.org/publications/online-library to access the library.
Click here for a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 11, Issue 6, December 2017) is available from https://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulletin/vol11-issue-6-dec-2017
- ISSMGE Foundation
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences – click here.
The following are events that have been added/upated since the previous Circular:
- Geotechnical Construction of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures of the Asian-Pacific Region, 04-07-2018 – 07-07-2018
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia), Organizer: Far Eastern State Transport University, Contact person: Tatyana Valtseva, Address: 47 Serisheva st., Khabarovsk, Russia, Phone: +7 (4212) 407-502, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://www.dvgups.ru/images/main/files/Obyvleniy/11-01-2017/Information%20about%20the%20Symposium%20in%20English.pdf
- 8th International Symposium on Environmental Vibration and Transportation Geodynamics 26-10-2018 – 28-10-2018
Xiandai Grand Gloria Hotel, Changsha, Organiser: Central South University; Contact person: Prof. Yuanjie Xiao, Prof. Xiaobin Chen, Address: Central South University, School of Civil Engineering. 22 South Shaoshan Road Changsha, Hunan, Email: ISEV2018@yahoo.com, Website: http://www.isev2018.cn/
- 6th African Young Geotechnical Engineering Conference (6th AYGEC), 24-11-2018 – 27-11-2018
University of Khartoum, Sudan, Organiser: Sudanese Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Contact person: Prof Ahmed El Sharief, Phone: 0024991214418, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.sssmge.org; Email: email@example.com
- TC204: Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground – TC204 Cambridge 2020, 29-06-2020 – 01-07-2020
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. Organiser: University of Cambridge; Contact person: Dr Mohammed Elshafie; Address: Laing O’Rourke Centre, Department of Engineering, Cambridge University, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Apologies to those of you getting multiple copies of this circular.
London EC1V 0HB
Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8154
Fax: +44 (0)20 7040 8832